If you're considering a makeover, why not start with your smile? Esquire Dental Centres has the latest advances in cosmetic dentistry. Your smile can be your best asset. You would be amazed at what a change could be accomplished by improving or correcting the width, height, spacing, shape, and coloring of your teeth.
- Veneers – Thin shells of porcelain applied over the visible tooth surface to disguise esthetic flaws or alter the appearance of the tooth. This is one of the most requested cosmetic procedures, offering a smile makeover in just a few weeks.
- Crowns – Also called caps, these restorations cover all exposed surfaces with a thick layer of porcelain, strengthening and protecting the compromised tooth as well as providing complete cosmetic restoration.
- Bonding – A color-matched resin material can be used to fill small cavities, cover blemishes, close some spaces, and alter the shape of teeth.
- Invisalign – The clear alternative to traditional metal braces, Invisalign can straighten crooked teeth and correct bite problems with discreet, comfortable, removable, invisible aligner trays.
- Posterior Onlays/Inlays – These restorations are similar to dental crowns, but more conservative. An inlay or onlay does not cover the entire tooth; instead it is custom-made to fit the healthy part of the tooth. Like crowns, they provide complete cosmetic restorations.
- Teeth Whitening – This is the fastest and most economical way to transform your smile. It can be used alone for a quick boost to your appearance and your spirits, or it can be combined with other cosmetic procedures for a smile makeover.
The key to beautiful, natural looking results lies in the skill and artistic talent of your dentist. Arrange for a private consultation to discuss your beautiful smile today.
Contact us today.