The way we view our smile influences how we feel about ourselves in general. Although we see our teeth every day when we brush and floss, and are somewhat aware of our appearance when we speak and smile, we may be surprised at the seemingly sudden development of dental problems. In reality, most of the changes that occur on our teeth are progressive. Discoloration, for instance, occurs over years. The problem, however, eventually reaches a point where it cannot be ignored.
When the smile begins to get your attention due to problems like discoloration, chips, gaps, or some other imperfection, you will notice it every time you view your reflection. The more aware you become of the issues in your smile, the more your interactions with others may be affected. The problem with hiding the smile is that part of your personality is also diminished.
If you do not feel great about your smile now, the problem will likely become worse because dental problems are progressive. However, by working with an experienced cosmetic dentist in Scarborough, you can eliminate dental problems and feel better about your smile than you have ever imagined.
Cosmetic dental problems may seem drastic, but your cosmetic dentist has seen it all. Esquire Dental Centres offers effective solutions to your cosmetic dental concerns. Some of the treatments that can be used to enhance your smile include:
- Tooth colored inlays or onlays. These beautiful restorations can repair damage from larger cavities without leaving dark spots in the smile.
- Crowns created with durable, gorgeous porcelain restore strength to damaged teeth beautifully.
- Invisalign discreetly and comfortably handles misalignment.
- Teeth whitening services remove years of stains and elevate your smile to a dazzling white.
- Dental veneers can correct gaps, chips, resistant discoloration, and more.
- Dental implants replace lost teeth in a way that looks and feels just like natural teeth.
The team at Esquire Dental Centres offers a high standard of care for every member of your family. Contact us in Pickering, Scarborough, or North York for your visit.